Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir baldmöglichst einen
Trainee Program Research & Development (Chemistry - RUDOLF Duraner)
Your future company
RUDOLF has been a family-owned business since 1922. Over the past few decades RUDOLF - headquartered near Munich in Germany - has grown into a worldwide operating group with more than 1.800 employees, subsidiaries and representations in many countries, e.g. in Turkey. The Turkish German joint venture Company RUDOLF Duraner was founded in 1999. It is a joint venture company of the German chemical company RUDOLF and the Duraner family, which is in textile business life since 1935.
As a supplier we are a solidly integrated part of the global textile industry. Our products are used as textile auxiliaries for pretreatment, dyeing, finishing, coating as well as textile printing. We focus on customer-oriented developments of new textile auxiliaries and specialty chemicals as well as on optimum solutions for individual requirements. Our service includes textile examinations, fault and defect analyses in state-of-the-art laboratories as well as marketing and technical support in factory trials.
- PhD or Master degree in chemistry
- Preferably experience in the field of organic or polymer chemistry
- Teamplayer, good communicator
- Masters the Turkish and English language, spoken and written (any other language like German is a plus)
- Open minded, mobil, flexible and interested working in Germany before returing back to Turkey
- Our trainee program is dedicated to motivated young scientists which will be trained over a 3 year period in our company locations in Germany (Munich area) and Bursa Turkey.
- During this period you will be working on challenging tasks and exciting projects gaining experience for your future resonsibilities in the R&D team in Bursa (permanent contract).
- While working in different areas as for example in research and development, process development, analytics, textile application, production etc. you will receive an exellent vocational training in an interdisciplinary and international working environment.
- Beside a good salary, you will be accompanied by personal mentors from management for the entire duration of the program. Regular feedback meetings as well as extensive qualification measures will support you in your professional and personal development.