ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND ASPIRATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Sustainability at RUDOLF
Environmental consciousness includes individuals and organisations with the same set of values.
Environmental consciousness treasures natural habitats, fosters the use of renewable resources and pushes RUDOLF to continuously act for the sake of nature. To do the right thing.
Aspirational Chemistry is a progressive part of RUDOLF’s approach to environmental consciousness. It is built on the combination of modern, chemical R&D and advanced environmental consciousness. Aspirational Chemistry refers to an emerging generation of technologies that aim at moving the overall environmental bar to a much higher level. The goals of Aspirational Chemistry are very ambitious and are set in order to encourage us to try harder and achieve more. Aspirational Chemistry is a journey, our journey, towards a better, elevated, aspirational and almost ideal future. The development of even more enlightened chemistry leads to a positive, decisive and almost restorative impact on the environment.
Examples of RUDOLF Aspirational Chemistry are:
- Auxiliaries for textile performance that have bio-carbon at their core. They are made from natural, renewable raw materials that are neither chemically nor genetically modified and that are not competing as food, feed or fuel.
- Auxiliaries for textiles made from the recycling and upcycling of post-consumer, disposable and non-returnable plastics. A new frontier in chemical manufacturing: textile auxiliaries obtained without attacking new, virgin resources.
- Specific tools designed and managed by RUDOLF’s specialists in textile process chemistry to analyse and measure the environmental impact of a given industrial textile process. The final goal is the identification of solutions that optimise resources, costs and CO2 emissions.
Certifcations & Confirmations
- TÜV-CERTIFICATE, DIN EN ISO 14001 & DIN EN ISO 9001 (EN) Download
- TÜV-CERTIFICATE, DIN EN ISO 14001 & DIN EN ISO 9001 (DE) Download
- Certificate - Price for renewable raw materials Download
- Certificate - Environmental pact of bavaria Download
- Certificate - Honour for long-term commitment in the Bavarian Environmental Pact Download
- Confirmation - bluesign® system partner Download
The future is better chemistry